Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hello people!
Shall do some last minute blogging.
Cos Im super shagged right now.
I reek of smoke smell.

More photos for the night when the guys stayed over :]

OMG WHY NO HEAD!!

Shhh, we're tan lian ai-ing :D

YL.

Okay, today,
went to popular to choose some notebooks for lin's sister.
:D

Want milk?

Nono, its junior paint XD

Looking for brushes?
Look no more cos its right infront of you :]

Yep, went to Kallang for Christmas service today.
Met lin & the rest at JE mrt station first.
Saw Jo, Sh, Zl, Yh, Jr & J too.
Lin gave me toblerone!
*Screams*

No one can ever resist.

Sat on the bus.
& we set off to Kallang :)

Jie, ME, Lin & Jo! :D

Service today was sort of fun.
Yeah, alot of people were present too!
Cried ABIT when the pastor was talking about the race story.
Ha ha.

Went to Kaien's place for bbq!
Bus-ed there. While walking to his place,
saw this really really cute dog.
Its looking at me too! :D

Got to know alot of people, who's really nice,
including an aged 18 girl named Joyce too! :D
Played games in this small room.

We had to guess a number given.
Someone told me to cut,
so I said 50.
Hah, I got forfeited!
I had to sing infront of a crowd can!
"I wish you a merry christmas x3,
& a happy new year!"
:D

Jie & Joyce Tan arm-wrestling!
Yeah, & Joyce won! XD

Helped lin to bbq all those food,
& help serve them too!
Im so good can. Even Yongmei says so :D
After that, accompanied Lin & Kaien to his room.
There's this drum set, plus an electic guitar & a classical guitar.
So cool can.

Wo hui yong yuan zhi ci ni de!
I'll support you for life!

Bus-ed home in 188.
Im tired now.
Going to aunt's house tomorrow for some stuffs.
blog more tomorrow!
Goodbye world.

No comments: